Guinness Chilli Con Carne Recipe
A rich, smoky chilli con carne with the distinctive essence of Guinness. Create this hearty chilli in under 30 minutes with a delicious depth of flavour that tastes like it's been simmering for hours.
What You'll Need
- 500g minced beef
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans
- 25ml cold water
- Optional: can of Guinness
- 1x Guinness Chilli Con Carne Pie Recipe Sachet
- Dice one white onion, fry until brown & then add one packet of 500g mince and cook until browned.
- Then add the tomatoes, kidney beans, the sachet of chilli mix and one splash of water/25ml or for extra flavour add a splash of Guinness.
- Cover and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.