Pulled Pork Naanwich
What you'll need:
For Pulled Pork
- 1 large joint of pork i.e. Leg or Shoulder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Worcester sauce,
- 4 tbsp Geeta’s Premium Chutney – Mango, Onion or Tamarind
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 330ml cider
For the Slaw
- ½ white cabbage, shredded
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Small to medium sized Naan breads
For The Pulled Pork
- Score the fat on the Pork. Mix all the marinade ingredients and rub well into the meat. Leave to marinade overnight in a roasting tin.
- Preheat the oven to 240C / 220C fan / gas mark 9.
- Roast the pork for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Turn the heat down to 140C / 120C fan / gas mark 1. Baste the pork thoroughly, cover with foil and return to the oven for 6 to 8 hours to slow roast. The meat will be lovely and tender when done.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to rest. Use two forks to pull the meat apart and mix with the marinade juices.
For The Slaw
- Combine cabbage, carrots and onions in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and mustard and mix into the slaw.