10 Mins Prep Time | 10 Mins Cook Time | 9 Ingredients | Mild Spice
Give fish tacos a go! Spiced with our delicious taco seasoning and topped with fresh cucumber and avocado for the perfect accompaniment .
- Salmon Fillets 500g
- Butter 1tbsp butter
- Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix 1 Sachet
- Plain Flour Mini Soft Tacos
- Set the oven to 200 ° C.
- Put the fish in a greased ovenproof dish and season with taco seasoning. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take out the salmon when it is ready and shred with two forks
- Crop the coriander, dice cucumber and slice avocado
- Heat tortillas and fill with salmon and top with salad ingredients
Swop out the fish for a plant based altnerative or even lots of veggies for a perfect meat-free meal. Why not try adding taco sauce for an extra hit of flavour.